<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38906405?origin\x3dhttp://babufamily.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=http://babufamily.blogspot.com/&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
babufamily.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D Thanks for visiting my blog...



Photobucket



new styles
Broadband


Reno Day 16
Monday, June 04, 2007

Day 16 of our renovation.

so how much have been done??
not too bad. I went over to check as my tuition was cancelled the last min.
So managed to go see see.

Was told on the phone by my ID that WRONG DELIVERY!!!!
Well, I order round lights and Chelsea sent square lights. hmmm....
Wonder who did the receiving?? Cos nv check...
But it's ok. My ID will settle Uncle Seng!!!! I'll go "suan" him next time... :p

But I saw this light correct leh....

my PLc light. :)


2 smaller lights hole at Foyer



5 bigger light holes in living room

As Chelsea delivered wrong lights, we can't do any installation today.
:( so sad... Dunno tomorrow can they deliver or not?
The electrician has pulled the wire for my pelmet light from the main light.

Wire for my pelmet.. *_*

Hope to have more updates. :)

writtern @8:21 PM